Sep 16, 2009



I wasn't the biggest fan of this recipe, then again I really don't like eggs period. This recipe had a texture I didn't like, and my husband said it tasted too much like sour cream. You be the judge. Thanks for the recipe idea Sharon

Ingredients:
  • 8 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1/2-3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (I used Colby)


Directions:
  1. In a medium size bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy.
  2. Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over low heat, stirring occasionally.
  3. Stir in the cheese.
  4. Cook until you reach desired consistency


Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive