Nov 10, 2010

Each year my husband and I go to the Texas Renaissance Festival. Normally we have gone for our anniversary. Last year we missed the Renn because we were in Vegas, and this year we did it a little later than our anniversary waiting on the cooler weather. Saturday was the perfect day to partake in the festivities. After sitting in traffic for almost two hours we were just ready to get there. Sadly the traffic put us getting there really late, and in all honesty pretty much ruined the day.

In the end we had a great time, and are hoping to go back after Thanksgiving for closing weekend.

My favorite event is the jousting of the knights


The sun was blasting me in the eyes at this point. I really didn't think the pictures would turn out, but I did get a nice action shot!

The knight that was fighting for our side of the arena


Our knight didn't win, but they all looked great doing it.


A piece of serenity in the middle of the Renaissance Festival …the Enchanted Garden.


Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive