Jun 27, 2012



St. Louis Cathedral 
Every summer my husband and I take a quick weekend trip to New Orleans. Our first date seven years ago was in New Orleans. It’s always been a very special city to us. This year’s trip was no exception we had a blast. We ate too much, drank too much, and had way too much fun! Here are some pictures from our trip.



I love the carriages, but this one in particular caught my eye. I suppose the purple just stood out so much against the scenery that I had to have a picture. I have never taken a ride, because I think they are overpriced for a 30 minute ride, but the carriage sure was a pretty color. Although it’s purple my Dad would have called it church point blue so it made me laugh thinking of him. 


The buildings in New Orleans are beautiful.  I can just sit for hours in Jackson Square taking in the scenery, staring at the buildings, listening to the music played by the musicians in the square, and smelling all of the amazing food around me.  If you have never been you are missing out on a different way of life and 24/7 fun.


These pictures were taken at the Voodoo Museum. Although this place was very small and a bit seedy I highly recommend visiting it. You can learn a lot about the culture that has made the Big Easy what it is today and it’s spooky and awesome at the same time. 

Shrine to the Saints

Shrine to a Voodoo Priestess

Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive