Jan 17, 2011


I freaked out about 3:30 this afternoon when I realized I forgot to make the meatballs and stick them in the crockpot. I ran in the kitchen and put everything together in less than 10 minutes and put the crockpot on high. It’s super easy to put together. I put all the meatball ingredients in my Kitchen Aid and let go. Then I quickly rolled the meatballs and poured the sauce on top. I set my crockpot on high because I was running behind. I had everything in the house except the duck sauce so it didn’t cost much to make. By 7:00pm dinner was ready and fantastic. This recipe was a huge hit we didn’t have one meatball left over. Everyone raved about how wonderful they were, and the house smelled amazing too. This is now one of my favorite recipes. I found it on www.allyou.com and fell in love.


Ingredients

  • 1  pound  ground pork
  • 1/3  cup  panko bread crumbs
  • 3  scallions, white and light-green parts, chopped
  • 1  large egg
  • 1  tablespoon  soy sauce
  • 1  tablespoon  finely chopped fresh ginger
  • 2  cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1/2  cup  barbecue sauce
  • 1/4  cup  jarred Chinese plum sauce or duck sauce
  • 2  tablespoons  hoisin sauce
Preparation
  1. Combine pork, panko, scallions, egg, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large bowl; mix gently but thoroughly with your fingers. 
  2. Roll into 1-inch balls.Mist slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add meatballs. 
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, plum sauce and hoisin sauce; pour over meatballs. Gently stir to coat.
  4. Cover and cook on low until meatballs are cooked through, 3 to 5 hours.

Originally Found on www.allyou.com
Recipe Link

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive