Jun 5, 2014



I adapted this recipe from a recipe that my friend Alison over at Underthebigoaktree.com found called Wendy’s Frosty Skinny Version on the site Go Girl Diet

Although I don’t think this taste like a Frosty in the least I think it’s fantastic never the less!! Seriously! It's fantastic! I have already drank many of these little shakes and I have to say they are awesome especially for 117 calories. 

Obviously any changes you make to the recipe you will need to add or subtract calories. You could use sugar free pudding and fat free whip topping but I myself prefer to stick with the full fat and full calorie versions and leave out the aspartame.

With the base recipe you can do so many things like add PB2 for a peanut butter cup, a shot of espresso for an awesome iced coffee drink and so on! I think there are endless things you can do with this recipe how about even changing the flavor of the pudding or adding vanilla pudding and strawberries for a strawberry shake for only a few more calories and fresh strawberries! 

I really love the Go Girl Diet site because she has a lot of great recipes. Please head over and take a look around I think you will be impressed!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
  • 2 tbsp. instant chocolate pudding (you can use sugar free for less calories)
  • 2 tbsp. Whip Topping
  • 1-2 packs of Truvia or Stevia
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • Ice
Directions:
  1. Place all ingredients in a blender or blender cup and blend until you reach your desired thickness. 
  2. Add to a glass and enjoy! 
  3. *Optional Toppings* Chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whip topping, and nuts.
Number of Servings: 1
Nutritional Information:
  • 117 calories per serving
  • 17 carbs 
  • 5 grams of fat 
  • 1 protein
  • 12 sugar
*Nutritional information found on www.myfitnesspal.com this information will vary based on the products you use.*

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive