Dec 4, 2008


I can't say enough about this recipe!! This is YUUUUMMMY! I took a few recipes, but didn't like or have everything I needed for them so I made this up as I went along! They turned out so good! My husband freaked over them, and to be honest so did I!
Quick and Easy Charro Beans

Ingredients:
19.75oz can Whole Pinto Beans (Drained)
1/4lb bacon
2 Cloves of Garlic
½ Onions
½ cup Chicken Broth

Cut your Bacon up into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Fry until crispy. Remove Bacon and dry on a paper towel while leaving the bacon drippings in the pan. To the drippings add Onion, and Garlic. Cook until tender and translucent. Remove 1 cup of beans and leave them in reserve. Take remaining beans and mash them in the pan of onion and garlic. Mix it all together, and Add Chicken Broth. Add remaining beans and mix all together. Once mixed add cooked bacon back to the pot. Cook until bacon is no longer crisp. If needed add additional Chicken Broth to the beans.
Enjoy!

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive