Feb 9, 2009




My plan was to make a shrimp scampi recipe I found on someone elses blog, but I found a few more recipes I thought looked good so I decided to take what I liked from each and put them together. Dinner was so yummy!


Shrimp Scampi


  • 1 pound of Shrimp

  • Olive Oil

  • 4 Tbs of butter or margerine

  • 3 cloves of garlic minced (in a garlic press)

  • Juice from half a lemon (microwave your lemon for 10 seconds to get the most juice)

  • 2 Cups Chicken Broth

  • 1 Cup Milk

  • Salt and pepper to taste

  • Fresh Parsley

  • Small box of spaghetti or linguini

Heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until pink. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Add butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt pepper, chicken broth, and milk. Cook and reduce to half and thickened. If need be add a 1-2 tbs of flour to thicken. Add shrimp back to the pan. Cook until heated through. Cook box of pasta using box directios. Add Shrimp Scampi sauce over pasta. Enjoy!


Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive