Oct 2, 2010

I had to share this article because it’s so me. I am the frugal gourmet. I save all our ketchup packets, soy sauce, you name it that we get when we purchase take-out. I can’t tell you the last time I purchased condiments. If a recipe calls for a ½ cup of ketchup I cut open ketchup packets and squeeze them in a measuring cup. I just don’t believe in wasting free items I already paid for. If McDonalds, King Wok, or Whataburger want to load me down with condiments I will be more than happy to take them. My way of looking at it is I already paid for them when I purchased my meal why pay for them again. The great part is they freeze well. I throw them in a gallon size freezer bag, and when I need them they are ready to go. If you need them defrosted quickly just drop them in a bowl of hot water, and you are ready to roll. Here is an article on other frugal weird-isms. Click Here

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive