Jun 3, 2011


Some can say I am jealous, but the fact of the matter is I wouldn’t want to be Kim Kardashian to save my soul. I don’t envy that lifestyle, and to be honest with you I think her engagement ring is unattractive and complete overkill. Seriously who really needs a 2 million dollar wedding ring? No it’s not bitter grapes! Good for her for landing a man that can give her such a wedding ring. My only hope for her is that she is happy!

A 2 million dollar wedding ring is not only way over the top, but in my opinion it’s ridiculous, and looks ridiculous on her finger. I tried on a 2.5 karat wedding ring when Kevin asked me to marry him and it was too big for my hands, but how about a 20.5 karat wedding ring? Can you even imagine?

I find it hard to imagine that anyone would spend that kind of money of one piece of jewelry much less wear it. I wonder if she will spend her life walking around with a body guards now. I don’t know about you, but I would never feel comfortable wearing anything that cost that much if it didn’t come with a body guard. It seems like you would be a marked woman.

At what point is "the who can top who", and "who has the biggest this or that" too much?  I get that you have millions and millions of dollars, but would you have thought twice about marring someone if the ring had only been 2.5 karats? Not saying that it’s a materialistic thing, but would your “love” have been any less, or would you have been any happier, or unhappier?  

I was once in a relationship with a man who could give me just about anything and everything I wanted, and I was miserable. Instead I married a man who initially had very little to offer me except himself, and I couldn’t be happier. I wonder if Kim K could say the same thing?


Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive