Sep 19, 2012




The princess is at the age where she has started to narrow down her toys to just her favorites. She has her select ones that she plays with all the time and the others are on the chopping block so to speak.  Her favorite toys have to be Polly Pocket! Our house is overrun with Polly Pocket!

Recently we were given the opportunity to try out Polly Pocket Playtime Pet Shop Play Set Assortment. Talk about precious! Like I have said in the past I don’t know who loves Polly Pocket more… the princess or me? When she asked me if I want to play Polly Pocket the answer is always a resounding YES! Its fun it’s cute and it brings out her ingenious creativity! I don’t even think I realized how creative she is until I saw all the clever ideas she has come up with for her Polly Pocket toys.


Along with the Polly Pocket Playtime Pet Shop Play Set Assortment we were given then new Polly Pocket DVD. Talk about cute. The princess and I both really enjoyed watching it even Dad decided to sit in and watch it too. It’s cute and funny and really kept the entire family’s attention. That’s hard to do I must say! It seems each day life controls us and family time becomes limited. It was fun family time for each one of us especially the princess I think that was her favorite part. You can never get back those smiles and giggles so get them while you can!!

For details on the full Polly Pocket line visit: www.pollypocket.com.

·         We participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Mattel Polly Pocket. We received a product samples and a promotional item as a thank-you for participating. Our views were our own! We were asked to give our honest opinion and that’s what we did! www.momcentralconsulting.com


Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive