Nov 6, 2012






I was super excited to try this recipe and now I sure am happy I did. I actually took a few different recipes I found and combined them into this one. This recipe is right on the money (at least to me) so to speak when it comes to making  Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink.

I have always loved getting a bottle of their chilled coffee drinks, but the prices keep going up and my conscience won’t let me buy them too often. I made this recipe which made a gallon of this delectable drink and it didn’t cost much at all. I had all the ingredients on hand so I didn’t have to go out and buy anything.


I used cheap creamer, some old Godiva ground coffee that needed to be used up, and cheap sugars. Nothing special!!

The coffee turns out incredible!! No brewing necessary but you certainly can to speed up the process. 


It's simple,  just place the coffee grounds in a pitcher of water, cover, and wait 24 hours.



I run the coffee and grounds through either a towel or cheesecloth to remove the grounds, then add the remaining ingredients to the pitcher, mix and chill. 



It’s just that easy and certainly worth the wait. It may take a little time but its worth the price you pay for a great cup of chilled coffee. No ice is necessary as a matter of fact I wouldn’t add any ice because you don’t want it to water down your amazing Frappuccino!!


Ingredients:
  • 1 gallon of water (16 cups)
  • 4 ounces of ground coffee (any of your choice)
  • ¾ cup sugar
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ¾ cup nondairy coffee creamer vanilla or plain
  • Press and seal or plastic wrap
Directions:
  1. To a 1 gallon pitcher add 4 ounces of ground coffee, and then fill the pitcher up with cool tap water
  2. Mix well
  3. Cover the pitcher with Press and Seal or plastic wrap and allow pitcher to sit on the counter for at least 8 hours uninterrupted. I usually allow it to set 24 hours. You can skip this step by just brewing up 16 cups of coffee. I only have a Keurig and hate to use up 16 over priced K-cups.
  4. Strain the coffee grounds out of the coffee using either cheesecloth of a clean damp towel.
  5. Once the grounds have been strained out of the coffee mix in sugar, brown sugar, and coffee creamer into the coffee. Mix well!
  6. Recover with Press and Seal and refrigerate overnight or until coffee is cold.
  7. Pour, no need to use ice, Enjoy!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive