Feb 28, 2013




This salad dressing is very impressive! It’s actually my first try at using balsamic vinegar. I hear so many people talk about it all the time, but I didn’t really know what all the hype was all about. Although I don’t get the hype it definitely makes this dressing delicious.  It’s easy to make which always gives a recipe high marks in my book and it’s not expensive either!

I found the original recipe online, but I made a lot of changes to it. People complained about it having too much of a vinegar flavor so when I made it I used half the amount of vinegar and to me it was still a little rough on the tongue so I decided to take it down a little with some honey and that seemed to do the trick!

If you are looking for a homemade salad dressing that has a nice balsamic flavor this dressing is the one for you! I think it would be fantastic to marinade chicken breast in!


Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 cup tahini (Sesame paste) 
  • 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce 
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 
  • 1/4 cup water

Directions:
Add ingredients to a blender, and then blend for 30 seconds. Refrigerate until needed. If dressing is too thick after refrigeration add more water.

Number of Servings: 8 (2 tbsp. per serving)
Nutritional Information:
  • 77 calories per serving
  • 7 carbs 
  • 5 grams of fat 
  • 2 protein
  • 6 sugar
*Nutritional information found on www.myfitnesspal.com this information will vary based on the brand of products you use.*


Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive