Feb 20, 2013




I have been working hard to incorporate as many fruits, vegetables, and green tea in our diets as possible. Green tea as so many wonderful benefits that it’s hard to ignore it. I have been on a major smoothie kick and read someplace that you could use green tea in place of milk, yogurt and so on in a smoothie.

I was getting a little hungry a few days ago in between lunch and dinner, but I didn’t want to eat anything too heavy or anything at all in truth. I decided to make a strawberry green tea smoothie.

Wow I have no idea what made me to come up with this idea but I am sure happy I did. This drink is ubber refreshing and delicious. It’s something I can see myself drinking all summer long. Healthy and Yummy!

Ingredients:
  • 4oz. frozen strawberries
  • 12 oz. cold green tea
  • Stevia to taste
Directions:
Place in a blender for 30 seconds and serve!


Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive