Mar 16, 2013


I love smoothies and make them on a daily bases sometimes more than one per day. I am always trying to come up with delicious combinations that are healthy and delicious. They are very filling and can be very healthy assuming you don’t put a lot of junk in them. It’s so easy to make a smoothie that ends up being unhealthy and loaded full of calories. 

I like to avoid that like a plague. I like to juice my own fruit and veggies and freeze other’s. I freeze bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and carrot pulp.  I juice oranges, apples, carrots and pretty much any other veggie I can think of.

Here is a really great combination that I really love. Carrot, Orange, Strawberry


Ingredients:
  • 6oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
  • 4oz. fresh juiced carrots
  • 8oz. frozen strawberries
  • Water as needed

Directions:
  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and add water as needed.


Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive