Mar 27, 2013




I was telling Alison from Under the Big Oak Tree how I really wanted to decorate the dining room table for Easter, but I didn’t have the energy or really the time to dig everything out of the closet to find it all.

I decided I couldn’t stand the table not having anything on it for Easter. The last time I was in the grocery store I decided to pick up some candy and plastic eggs to keep it easy. I already had a tablecloth from last year put in a place where I could easily find it and of course I have a ton of stuffed bunnies.

It didn’t take long before we had a festive table ready for Easter! Happy Easter!



Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive