Jun 11, 2013



This past weekend we decided to take a box set of Harry Potter movies we had purchased over the Christmas holiday and have a Harry Potter movie night. In honor of Harry Potter I decided to make butterbeer to go along with our popcorn.

Unfortunately butterbeer is super high in calories and loaded full of sugar. When I am not as concerned about watching my calories I would love to try this recipe for butterbeer, but that won’t be for a while. In the mean time I found a very low calorie recipe for butterbeer on Pinterest. I was super excited to give this recipe a try.

It’s super simple, and super delicious. OK so is it as good as the real deal?… NO, but is it a great dessert for someone trying to watch their calorie intake? You bet it is!  I have even left the cool-whip frozen in this recipe to make it like a low calorie ice cream float! Excellent!!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tsp. butter flavor extract (zero calories)
  • 3 tbsp. cool whip (I used low fat) (30 calories)
  • 1 can diet cream soda (A&W is the best) (zero calories)
Directions:
  1. Place butter extract at the bottom of a glass
  2. Pour cream soda on top of the butter extract
  3. Top with cool whip then stir
Original Recipe Source

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive