Jun 21, 2013




When I was a kid my Mom would always make zucchini and tomatoes and I hated it. I mean I hated it with a passion. It never occurred to me as an adult there would be other ways to prepare it that I might actually like.

I found zucchini on sale at Sprouts a few days ago and decided that I was going to give zucchini a chance just cooked in a way I might enjoy.
I was pleasantly surprised how delicious this recipe was. I absolutely loved it. I had no idea that zucchini could have such a nutty flavor. This recipe is so easy to make, inexpensive, and delicious. What more could you ask for?


Ingredients:
  • 4 large zucchini
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic 
  • 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
  • Olive oil spray
  • 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Chop your zucchini chunky slices about 1/2 inch thick.
  3. Spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil.
  4. Line up your squash slices on the pan
  5. Spray a very light coat of olive oil over the top of the squash.
  6. Sprinkle your spices, including the parmesan over the squash.
Original Recipe Source

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive