Nov 13, 2013


Check Out the Video My Husband Filmed


Thanks to Silverado Strong last weekend my husband and I had the opportunity to go to Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas to watch the O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge NASCAR Nationwide Series Race on Saturday and the NASCAR AAA Texas 500 Race on Sunday.


I must admit I wasn’t too sure about going. I had never liked anything about NASCAR in my life.  I knew who a few of the drivers were because of my husband but that was about it.


My husband on the other hand was over the moon excited. He has been a NASCAR fan for as long as he can remember and this was going to be his very first race also. He was like a little excited kid. In his words this was a chance in a lifetime experience.

Like I said I didn’t think I would like it at all, as a matter of fact I was only going to make my husband happy. I must admit it was exciting and SUPER loud even the ear plugs were not much help. The speeds were faster than anything I could have ever imagined.  I also loved the colors of the cars and the smell of the tires, second by second I fell in love… seriously I fell in love! I can’t believe it myself.


Thank you and thank you again Silverado Strong for this wonderful opportunity and thank you for making me a new NASCAR Fan! Congratulations to Brad Keselowski and Jimmy Johnson on their weekend wins!!


Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive