Nov 12, 2013



This recipe is pretty good but unlike the recipe I didn’t mix the stuffing and the liquids all together and I made it in the oven and not the slow cooker. I should have… mine was a bit dry because I didn’t. This recipe really is good but it could be great if I had mixed it right. 

The recipe is super easy and it has a great flavor. It’s something different which I loved and the chicken was very tender. There are some things that are worth having dry and this chicken recipe was one of them.

I would certainly make this anytime. If you would like to make this in the oven follow the same directions just in a baking dish and baked on 400 degrees for about 1 hour. 

Ingredients:
  •  4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  •  1 cup chicken broth
  •  1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
  •  1 (6 ounce) box stuffing mix
  •  1/2 cup water
Directions:
  1. Place chicken into bottom of a slow cooker
  2. Pour broth over chicken
  3. Mix soup, stuffing, and water in a bowl; spoon on top of chicken
  4. Cook on Low for 7 hour
Original Recipe Source

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive