Jan 18, 2014




I was so excited when I found this recipe because this is my favorite sauce at Popeye’s unfortunately it didn’t taste anything like their sauce to me. Although the recipe didn’t say so maybe it’s because you need to use hot prepared horseradish, but I don’t know.

Don’t get me wrong this sauce is great but if you have illusions of this being the sauce you are looking for I am afraid you will be disappointed.
I would certainly make this sauce again because like I said it’s great, but it’s not Popeye’s sauce!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tbs. mayonnaise
  • 2 tbs. creole mustard
  • 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
  • 2 1/2 tsp. sugar
Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients
  2. Chill for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Original Recipe

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive