Feb 4, 2014



The sauce for this recipe is incredibly good. As a matter of fact I can’t wait to use this sauce to cook chicken in… it’s delicious! People were gathering around the kitchen to see what smelled so good while these meatballs were cooking.

My only issue with how this turned out was the actual meatballs themselves which were no one’s fault but my own. They were frozen and has a weird pork flavor something I am not a fan of. In the future I will follow the original recipe for this and make my own homemade meatballs.



I can’t say enough about the sauce. Despite the flavor of the meatballs the sauce was delicious and really made the meatballs awesome! I can’t wait to make this recipe again. To say it’s awesome is an understatement. Easy, delicious, and the best ever!


Ingredients
  • 2 Pounds Frozen Pre-made Meatballs
Sauce:
  • ½ Tablespoon butter
  • 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
  • ½ cup honey
  • ¾ cup ketchup
  • 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
Instructions
  1. In a medium pot or large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
  2. Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
  3. Add the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for about 5 min.
  4. Add the meatballs to the sauce and cook for about 7 min or until the meatballs are cooked through and nice and hot.

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive