Oct 17, 2014



This recipe is to die for! I mean seriously to die for. I am in love. I made this with full fat mayonnaise. I regret that I made it with full fat mayo because of the fat and the calories so next time I will use low fat mayo. 

This is so awesome. I love the flavor and to top it off it’s something that is so low in calories especially if you use low fat mayo. I could eat this day and night on Wasa toast.

This is something that is now a staple in our house. Everyone really loves it and eats it liberally. The points are super low if you are counting point for Weight Watchers. Wahoo a good low recipes.



Ingredients:
  • 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
  • 1 container (16 oz.) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 1 package Knorr Vegetable recipe mix
  • 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
  • 3 green onions, chopped
Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. 
  2. Chill, if desired. 
  3. Serve with your favorite dippers.
Original Recipe Source


Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive