Mar 3, 2009

Hamburger Rolls/ Dinner Rolls
I gave these a try today because I forgot I didn't have cooking oil to make my normal recipe. These are actually dinner rolls, I just made them larger for hamburgers! They turned out great! PS don't forget the sugar like I did! In truth it didn't make a difference. So if you are trying to cut sugar out... you can with this recipe and it won't change the way they turn out!


Ingredients:
1 cup Water
2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
1 egg
3 1/4 cups bread flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons yeast


Directions:
Place all dough ingredient in bread machine pan in order listed. Select Sweet dough cycle. Grease a cookie sheet. Divide dough into 15 pieces. shape each into a ball. place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Brush with margarine. Cover, let rise 30 to 40 minutes or until double. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Bake 12 to 15 minutes Brush tops with margarine if desired.



Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive