Oct 8, 2010


Hi everyone!


I hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Kevin and I are about to head out for lunch, and a little shopping. So far, that’s the beginning of our weekend. It’s a beautiful day here in Houston so it’s time to get out and enjoy it.


Saturday I am heading to Wally World for a little grocery shopping, and since UT isn’t playing, I suppose I will get other things around the house accomplished.


Sunday will be the Texas on TV, homework, and to start working on at least one of my final projects. It’s so nice outside that it’s going to be hard to stay inside.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Don’t forget to enter out Stubbs BBQ Kit Giveaway!!




Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive