Nov 23, 2011





Me when I was a baby

My Mom is an amazing commercial artist. In her spare time she is a freelance artist and draws pencil portraits for people. She does amazing work and has been very successful with it. This is just a small collection of her pieces. She has done wedding pictures, babies, military photos, and so on.

Many of the pictures end up being heartbreaking because they are pictures of people’s loved ones that have passed away. One of my favorites was of a US Marine that was killed in a car accident. She captured him so well that his eyes would follow you in the room creepy yet amazing. He truly left an impression on both of our hearts.

As hard as it is for her to draw a picture of someone who has passed on my Mom feels like this is her way of being able to give someone a unique portrait of their loved one.  




My Papa and Nana


My Great Grandmother


My Uncle Alfred, Nana, and Uncle Carl


My 18th Birthday Gift "Lars Ulrich" from Metallica 
I was in love with him LOL!

Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive