Dec 18, 2013




Last Sunday was the last day of the Texas Renaissance Festival. It was their Celtic Christmas Celebration. As always my husband and I had a blast. I hate to see it end each year, but I can’t wait for it to start the following year. Next year will be their 40th anniversary… not too shabby for the biggest renaissance festival I the country.


There are always wonderful performers, music, and gypsy dancing. You can’t but love the costumes and pageantry. At least I love it lol.


I love listening to the music. Its very time period and fun. It’s all in what you make of it if you know what I mean. Here is a great picture of Adam Crack he is an award winning whip master.



Here are a few pictures of the Birds of Prey Show it’s one of our favorites. Not only are they about educating people but they save birds at the same time.


We go each year and love it more and more. We live about an hour and a half from Todd Mission Texas where it’s located but we don’t mind the drive. The good thing is next year we will live about 30 minutes from the festival which will make it even better for us. Instead of leaving at 7 we can leave at 8am I won’t complain about that.


Another year has come and gone, but again it was a blast, and a day full of find memories.

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive