Aug 1, 2014



Since I started watching what I was eating much closer than normal I have found that life can be anything but “normal”. I have started to come up with recipes that are similar to things I love but in a much healthier way. Lower fat, and calories, and Weight Watchers points for those who are counting.

I found this recipe to make me feel much closer to what I consider to be a normal snack in our home but now for me it’s no longer a snack but a meal! For those counting Weight Watchers PointsPlus this recipe is 6 points! How amazing do they look? That's a huge plate for the calories!


Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup fat free refried beans
  • 3 Mission extra thin tortillas
  • ¼ cup fat free cheddar cheese
  • Cooking Spray
  • 1/4 cup lettuce sliced
  • 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
Directions:
  1. Cut Extra Thin Tortillas into 4 slices each using a pizza cutter. You should have 12 tortilla slices. 
  2. Lightly spray each slice with cooking spray on the top and bottom. Place each slice on a baking sheet baking at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until brown turning half way through the baking process. 
  3. Remove from the oven and allow each tortilla chip to cool for 1-2 minutes.
  4. Cover each tortilla in bean dip or fat free beans out of a can. 
  5. Then top the beans with cheese. 
  6. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. 
  7. Remove from the oven and top with lettuce and tomatos.
Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive