Aug 3, 2012



I was really excited to try this recipe it looked so good in the picture and seemed easy enough that I new I had to give it a try. I changed the meat up based on what I had on hand. Basically you can use any lunch meat you have I actually used deli chicken verse turkey and I used pepperoni verses the hard salami. 

We all really enjoyed this recipe. It's very interesting! I think the roasted peppers made it so good. Without the peppers it would have been just OK, but the peppers gave it a very unique and pleasantly surprising pazazz! It was super easy and most things I had on hand to make it work for us. It it a great recipe for a week night meal.

Serves: 6
Ingredients: 
  • 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls (I used reduced fat)
  • 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli turkey (I used deli chicken)
  • 8 slices (1/2 pound) deli ham
  • 12 slices (1/2 pound) deli hard salami (I used pepperoni)
  • 8 slices (1/2 pound) Swiss cheese (I used mozzarella)
  • 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained (I only used 1 whole pepper)
  • 4 eggs, beaten (I used 6 egg whites)

Instructions: 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
  2. Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
  3. Layer with half of each of turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meat, cheese, and peppers.
  4. Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil. 
  5. Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes then cut and serve. 





Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive