Aug 14, 2012



The directions for this recipe certainly can’t get any easier. Place in a blender and blend. We were looking for a quick and easy salad dressing to have on our salads last night. I have gotten a little tired of the same old stuff so I decided to add a few ingredients together and see what I came up with. This dressing turned out great! It has a nice tangy flavor and it has bacon what more could you want?

Ingredients:
  • ½ Cup fat free Italian dressing (I used Kraft Zesty Fat Free)
  • 2 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise (I used Dukes Light)
  • 2 tbsp. bacon bits (I used Hormel)

Directions:
  1. Simple and Easy Add above ingredients to the blender
  2. Blend to a smooth consistency
  3. Serve at room temperature. 


Number of Servings: 6 (2 tbsp. per serving)

Nutritional Information:
  • 35 calories per serving
  • 2 carbs 
  • 2 grams of fat 
  • 1 protein
  • 1 sugar
*Nutritional information found on www.myfitnesspal.com this information will vary based on the products you use.*


Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive