Oct 26, 2012





On one of my many visits to Amy’s finer things I came across this recipe. Oh I couldn’t wait to try it! Chicken, Bacon, Cheese!!! YES Please!! All of my favorite things in one pan... Add a pizza to the pan and I would have had everything I loved in one.  HAHAHHA!

When I first realized that this recipe has a honey mustard sauce I was a little leery. I like honey mustard, but I wasn’t sure I liked it THAT much, but I decided to give it a try anyway, and wow am I happy I did!!

This recipe is very easy to make. Dinner was literally done in less than 1 hour. I followed the directions exactly the way they are listed with no problems at all.
Dinner was phenomenal. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received. We had this at a get together of a few friends and it was a HIT!

The honey mustard, chicken, bacon, and cheese combination works incredibly well together. The chicken was tender enough to not need a knife, and the flavor was the die for. If you want to make a really good impression as a cook, and you are someone who likes honey mustard this is a recipe for you!!

 Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness (each breast was 6oz. for me)
  • Seasoning salt
  • 6 slices bacon, cut in half 
  • ¼ cup regular mustard
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
  • 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
  • 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions:
  1. Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt.  Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp.  Remove bacon. Do not discard grease. Sauté chicken in the bacon grease for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned.  Move chicken to a 9×13 pan.
  3. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayo and dried onion flakes.  Apply the honey mustard to each breast, then layer with mushrooms, bacon, and shredded cheese.
  4. Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done. 



Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive