Oct 9, 2012


Monday was a very busy and stressful day so MPM is late, but the good news I actually cooked Monday night. I am even shocked myself. I was determined we were eating something at home. It was great and easy. I love that!!

Last week we didn’t get too much at all on our menu plan so this week I am bring back some of those recipes for a second try. I am hoping to get to everything on my menu this week. The entire family has confessed that they are sick of eating out. Unfortunate time has been very limited the last few weeks. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do even if you don’t like what you have to do. You know what I mean? ;-)

This week should prove to be busy but not crazy-busy thank goodness. I pray for calm, peace and health in our home this week. We need it all.

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual up building. Romans 14:17-19 

I hope you all came up with your menu for the week. Here is our menu, what’s on your menu this week?


 Week Day 
 Main Course 
 Vegetable 
 Side Dish 
Monday
Crock Pot Cheesy RavioliAsparagusGarlic Bread
Tuesday
Corn and Cheese Enchiladas Spanish Rice
Wednesday
Honey Sauced ChickenSteamed CarrotsSteamed Rice
Thursday
Loaded BBQ Baked Potatoes
Friday
Chicken SandwichesFries
Saturday
Skillet FajitasLeft Over Spanish Rice
Sunday
Smothered ChickenGreen BeansOver loaded Mashed Potatoes 

For More Menu Planning Ideas Visit www.OrgJunkie.com or Check Out Our Previous Menu Plans.

Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive