Dec 4, 2012






One of my favorite blogs to visit on a daily bases is Under the Big Oak Tree. Alison is always posting delicious looking recipes with mouthwatering pictures. One recipe that I have been dying to try is her Grilled Potatoes Recipe. Although I commented on it a few months ago I am finally getting around making it. I am so far behind its ridiculous!

This recipe is fantastic! I made it with the grilling directions except I put them in the oven. I also added precooked bacon bits to each potato. In order to make sure I got the onions and bacon bits between each piece of potato slice I propped each one open with a small sliver of butter. Oh my goodness they were so good. Everyone said they would have rather eaten the grilled potatoes than the main dish. I thought that was funny! The potatoes come out nice and crispy and the onions taste grilled. I think next time I make these I am going to add even more onions to each potato. They are delicious!

These are really great! I highly recommend making these tatars! Visit Under the BigOak Tree for this recipe and many more!!



Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive