Dec 8, 2012




In an effort to cut out as many pre-made boxed items I can from our diets I have been trying to find things that I can make ahead of time that will be just as easy to use when I need them.  I love boxed items because they are easy I just don’t like all the additives that can be found in the boxes.

This is a super easy recipe that can be stored in a zip bag and used when you need it.  (To me) they taste identical to Betty Crocker brownies! I like to call them dump brownies because you can dump everything in a bag, and then when you need them they are basically ready to go just add the wet ingredients.

Another great thing about these brownies is it’s something you can throw together when company is coming over. With the holiday approaching you may have guest stopping by and it’s nice to have something warm in the oven to serve them. Plus your home will smell wonderful when they walk in the door.  

These brownies are also customizable! You can add marshmallows, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, caramels, and so on to these brownies. Yumm-O!

I do not know who to give credit to when it comes to these brownies so if I owe you credit please let me know. I found them by clicking on a dead Pinterest link.


Dry Ingredients (For the make-ahead bag)
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup Flour
  • 1/3 Cup Cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp. Salt
  • 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder.

Wet Ingredients to add later
  • 2 Eggs,
  • 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil,
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla.
Directions:
Bake in an 8x8 pan at 350 degrees for 25-45 minutes. Mine took 45 minutes, but the original recipe states 25 minutes. 

This was after 10 minutes on the table!!

Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive