Apr 21, 2013




One of the first thing I but in my basket at the farmers market is red potatoes. The smaller the better. Unfortunately the last time I was there I couldn’t find the tiny ones but these were great too. My Dad would always preach the tiny ones. No bigger than a quarter in diameter he would say. No idea why, but that was his thing. We would have them at least once a week. For me this is always something I love to have because it reminds me of him. 

This is a very good recipe full of delicious flavor. I really enjoyed them. Honestly I could have eaten the entire bunch myself, but I think everyone else would have been jealous!

Ingredients:
  • 12 to 14 small red potatoes
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
  1. Peel a strip from around each potato. 
  2. Place potatoes in an ungreased 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oil, butter and seasonings; drizzle over potatoes.
Original Recipe Source


Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive