Apr 5, 2013



Interested in a 100 day weight loss challenge? Nope not a competition just a way to keep yourself accountable and to help encourage others and be encouraged along the way!
I can only speak for myself when I say that having others hold me accountable helps me stay focuses. We will have fun little challenges along the way and a prize at the end for a random winner who sticks it out!

We have enough people already to move forward with our weight loss challenge I hope our challenge moves forward with you!!


The online sign up is now closed but that doesn't mean it's too late to sign up. Email me if you are interested with your name, blog address, or if you will be posting weekly without a blog and your email address. It's NEVER too late!! colie@colieskitchen.com

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive