Mar 26, 2014


There are certain things in life that I can guarantee will never happen and me winning a selfie contest is one of them!

My head looks miss shappened, my one eye looks like it has issues, and the way I have my head make me look like I have some weird eye wrinkle! Ha! 

As you can see I have terrible aim with the home brewed selfie. I have never had good aim when it comes to taking those very popular pictures of yourself. You know what I am talking about? The pictures where people stretch their arms out as far as they can to snap their own pictures.

Nope I am no expert and I can’t say that I ever will be. Here is too another horrible selfie!

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive