Mar 22, 2014




I wanted a whipped cream for a topping on pancakes but I knew I wanted to use some heavy whipping cream I had in the refrigerator. I am not a huge fan of your premade whip toppings. I prefer to make my own. This recipe fit the bill! It’s creamy and delicious and better than anything you will find in a refrigerated or freezer case.

This sweet cream recipe is super easy to make and should be a crowd pleaser just adjust to exactly what you are needing. I only needed one serving but you can easily double and triple this recipe.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • ½ teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
Directions:
  1. *Tip* Place heavy cream in the freezer for about 10 minutes before you are ready to use it. This will insure your cream is super cold and will form quickly.
  2. In a blender add all the ingredients and blend until the cream forms peaks. Don’t blend more than a minute at a time or you will make butter instead of sweet cream. 
  3. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive