Jul 4, 2014



I woke up early one morning starving! I wanted breakfast but I really wanted breakfast from McDonalds. I looked to see how many Weight Watchers points were in a McDonalds Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit. WOW it was about 1/3 of my day in points. So I decided to look around online to see what I could find that would be points friendly and would also be good.

This recipe fit the bill, quick, easy and oh my goodness so delicious! I really loved it. It reminded me of the holidays as if I was eating apple pie. I never would have thought to put applesauce in my oatmeal but I would do it over and over again because it was just that good!! This recipe is fantastic and for only 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus

Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons oatmeal, uncooked or 1 packet
  • 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together.
  2. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Original Recipe Source

Check Out Our Other Weight Watchers PointsPlus Recipes

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive