Jun 26, 2010

I could have continued to eat these like an oinker all night long if we had any left. They went very quickly. These fries have a nice spice to them, and are nice and crispy if you cook them long enough. I had someone asked me once how I got my homemade fries to actually look like fries. My secret isn’t really a secret. I have a French fry/Veggy cutter. I got it for Christmas and LOVE IT! These fries just can’t be beat. You are baking them, they are fresh, and the taste is amazing. I am thinking we may have to find a way to incorporate them into our menu again this week. Thank you for this great recipe Poker!! If you have any recipes you would like to have featured email me colie@colieskitchen.com

Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
  • 2 lbs medium red potatoes, quartered
Directions

  1. Preheat oven 400°F.
  2. In large bowl, combine, chili powder, honey, garlic powder, pepper and butter.
  3. Add potatoes; toss to coat.
  4. Spoon potatoes in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
  5. Bake 40-50 minutes maybe even longer if you want them crispy or until potatoes are tender. 


Bookmark and Share

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive