Jul 6, 2013




I love serving this recipe at a good bbq dinner. I don’t find too many people who don’t like it. I do find it best to cut back on the sugar because using the full amount seems to be a bit much for me, but it’s up to you. I do advise maybe adding half then trying the sauce to see if you want more. You can’t take it back once it’s added. 

I don’t know if this is the exact KFC recipe but it sure is good. I certainly haven’t had better. I haven’t eaten at KFC in years for many reasons but as an adult I grew to love their coleslaw. 

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
  • 1/8 cup buttermilk
  • 3/4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tbsp. lemon juice (fresh is best)
  • 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. sugar (add it until you are at the desired amount)
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • Dash pepper
  • 1/4 tsp. celery seed
  • 8 ounce shredded bagged coleslaw mix
Instructions:
  1. Whisk together all the ingredients except for the shredded coleslaw mix.
  2. Add the bag and mix until nicely blended with the dressing. 
  3. Refrigerate at least 2 hours
Original Recipe Source

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive