Jul 2, 2013



I love Brussels sprouts, and roasting them in the oven is now one of my favorite ways. One reason I love them cooked this way is because it’s super easy! You can have them in the oven in just a couple of minutes and ready to eat in about a half hour. This is the type of recipe I could make just for myself as a main course. 

The key to making the Brussels sprouts turn out so good is constantly turning them as they are roasting. I tend to have my phone in the kitchen while I am cooking I will use it to set a 5 minute alarm. By doing this I won’t forget to turn them the entire time they are cooking. Now if we could only get the price of Brussels sprouts to come down :-)

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400°F. 
  2. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, stirring once or twice, until deep golden brown, crisp outside and tender inside, 30 to 35 minutes. 
  3. The leaves that are loose will be especially brown and crispy. 
  4. Transfer to a bowl and serve.


Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive