Jul 10, 2013




Lately I have noticed that my family is getting tired of the same meals over and over again. In an effort to find something I know they will love I have been scouring the web for something new and interesting. 

I recently discovered Old El Paso Recipes. We buy and eat their products so why not start cooking up some of their favorite recipes?

They have so many recipes to choose from. Better yet, they make it easy for you to narrow down their selection based on what you are looking for, or even based on the products you love. Who knew?  If you are looking for main dishes or party planning ideas they have them.

What I love is they tell you exactly which of their products to buy. Also, you can print their recipes right on the recipe page. Brilliant!

I had a really hard time narrowing down the first few recipes we are going to try. My family is looking forward to trying their Cheesy Bean and Sweet Corn Nachos, and their Chicken, Lime, and Coriander Nachos. Delicious!


Have you tried any Old El Paso Recipes? Which ones?

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive