Mar 1, 2010


One word WOW! This is a keeper! I can't tell you how much I loved this recipe. The flavor is amazing and best of all quick and easy. Two of  my favorite "Kitchen Words" I would like to thank Miss Erin for sharing. If you would like to have your recipe tried and featured please email me at colie@colieskitchen.com.

Ingredients

  • 1 lb green beans
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 medium onion, finely sliced
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic

Directions:

  1. Place the beans in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 6-8 minutes until firm but not raw, drain well
  2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the olive oil and heat, adding the onion and cooking for 3-4 minutes.
  3. Add the beans, salt and pepper to taste and toss.
  4. Add the chicken stock and garlic.
  5. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
  6. Season well if desired and serve.
For more of my favorite recipes visit my virtual recipe book  www.coliesrecipes.info




Bookmark and Share

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive