Jan 14, 2014



If you are strolling through old posts here on our site you might find that there are some post that no longer have pictures. The reason they are missing is because recently a blogger was sued by a photographer for a large sum of money because she placed a photo she thought she was free to use on her blog. She found the photo on Google Images and gave credit to the photographer but it didn’t matter.

The photographer sued the blogger for a large sum of money and sadly the blogger lost. She wasn’t using the image to make money it was just used in an everyday blog post but that didn’t matter.

I had quite a few images that were not mine, and although I gave the artist credit I am not willing to take a chance of having the same issue happen. I don’t want to be sued nor do I want to shell out a lot of money for something that wasn’t making me any money anyway.

So long story short if you see that old blog posts are missing images you now know why. If it’s not my image or I am not given the image I won’t be using it. I suggest all other bloggers do the same thing. It’s simply not worth it.

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive