Jan 29, 2014



If you see a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon like this buy one even better buy two. I love this measuring spoon so much! I thought it was weird the first time I saw it in a new set of spoons because I had never seen one before.

Now I must tell you this is my favorite measuring spoon! I use it all the time. I never realized how many recipes I have that call for two tablespoons. Although it’s not a huge times saver I just love it. It’s quick, easy, and in my opinion very unique. Unique because I have never seen another one!

Yep, it might not be anything exciting to anyone else, but it is to me!

Print Friendly and PDF
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive