Sep 8, 2011


Here is one of my MUST HAVE items: 

These goggles ROCK! I know you are sitting there going.... "Ummm WHY?" Check out the Pink Onion Goggles. I love these goggles!! I hate cutting up onions because my eyes water so bad that I have tears running down my face... makeup going all over... it's insane!

I was lucky enough to get a pair of these for Christmas and I must say I use them just as much as my oven because I put onion in just about everything. I don’t have any problems with tears now that I have these little beauties!

Finally, a tear-free solution for chopping onions! These goggles have fog-free clear lenses and a foam seal that protects the eyes from irritating onion vapors. Pink frames in unisex design. Fits most face shapes. Pink Onion Goggles


Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive