Sep 10, 2011


I got the Perfect Brownie for Christmas this year. I wasn't really sure I was going to like it. I honestly didn't see the point in it. How much better could it be than any brownie? To my surprise I really like it. I love the fact that the brownies come out cut, and I love the fact that they also come with a serving tray.

They would be perfect to take to an office or even to a Girl Scout meeting because they are pre-cut and they have a nice serving display tray. The only thing I am not the biggest fan of is the fact that the entire tray and the divider have to be sprayed down with cooking spray to ensure that the brownies don't stick! Other than that
It really is the perfect brownie. They turned out wonderful! Nice and moist and were perfectly cut! You can't beat this deal!!




Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive