Sep 7, 2011

Here is one of my MUST HAVE items: 


I love fresh bread and I LOVE this bread machine! One thing I love about it is it was not over the top expensive and it works great! I have to say I am very impressed with the bread maker

My first recipe in this machine was banana bread, but silly me I was thinking it would be a normally banana bread. Nope it's more like a loaf of sandwich bread with a little banana in it. Not sweet, and not yummy, but plain ol' bread! BUT I it did turn out really nice! I have used this machine so many times to fresh bread, cake, rolls, and cinnamon rolls (they are the best) a good bread machine is a must in any kitchen. You simply can’t beat homemade hamburger buns! They make the burger!





Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive