Sep 13, 2010


The title says it all. This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe I have ever made. They are so good you don’t want to stop eating them. The smell while they are baking is incredible too. I know the recipe may seem like over kill because it makes so many, but trust me you won’t regret the results.

80 -100 cookies
Ingredients
Directions

  1. Cream peanut butter and margarine, add sugars and mix well.
  2. Add eggs and mix until creamy.
  3. Add remaining ingredients.
  4. Chill for one hour-I usually skip this step and chill between batches.
  5. Drop by teaspoonful onto cookie sheets- do not flatten. (I roll into balls)
  6. Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.
  7. Cool on cookie sheets for about 5 minutes then transfer onto newspaper- the newspaper soaks up extra grease.
  8. Edited to add - Immediately after the cookies are completely cooled I always transfer them to an airtight container.



Bookmark and Share

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive