Sep 17, 2010





Stand back when I make these because my husband is going to come running. He loves these fluffy cakes, and to be honest so do I. They are fantastic and better yet easy to make. I think they are just as good as any restaurant. Sometimes I add a little more sugar to the recipe just to give them a sweeter flavor but that will vary depending on what I am serving over the top. If you are adding syrup you probably won’t need the extra sugar but fresh berry and cream you might.

This is my favorite pancake recipe. I looked and looked for a fluffy pancake recipe, and this was the winner. I tried many recipe until I found the perfect one. The pancakes come up large and supper fluffy.

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1-1/2 cups milk
  • 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
  • 2 cup flour
  • 2 tablespoon sugar
  • 6 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
Directions:
  1. Beat egg until fluffy.
  2. Add milk and melted margarine.
  3. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
  4. Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter on a paper towel.
  5. The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which 'dance' around the pan.
  6. Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
  7. When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Thank you Ellen Brody!!

Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com

Blue Star Applicances and Ranges

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts

Blog Archive